Sunday, September 5, 2010

college :)


well i have now been at college for two weeks and it has been one of the most amazing and hardest two weeks of my life. I never knew that i would miss my family so much. I know that i am supposed to be here. Logan is amazing! It gets boring and there arent as many options for fun as there are in Las Vegas. I miss being able to just get in my car and drive. I miss having tons of friends and going places where I feel comfortable. I know that eventually I will have that relationship and have those friends I can always go to but I dont have that yet. I love my roommates. If I didnt have the roommates that I do have, then I would hate it here. I have five roommates. They are Julia, Kelsey (those two are cousins and hilarious when they get together, especially if its for an interpretive dance), then Aly, Sam (these two came from the same town and crack me up constantly even though they pretend to hate me) and Michaela (who is the one I actually share the room with) The six of us just click. We work together and are such good instant friends. I have great teachers too! I love my classes. They are so fun! Public Speaking is DEFINITELY my favorite so far! I love talking and thats all the assignments are for this class is just talking :) I can't wait to get into the semester, learn new things and make new friends :) REMEMBER, BE BOLD, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE EXCITING, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BE YOU!! :)

1 comment:

  1. reading this makes me sad that i didn't have the "real" college experience I wish I would have had roommates it sounds like so much fun....

    ReplyDelete