Sunday, September 26, 2010

life is GREAT.

Well, ive been at college for over a month now, and can i just say it is the greatest place! I know so much about myself as a person and who i am. It makes me happy to be here. I am meeting GREAT people who are such good friends to me! I have gotten involved in Area Government, (AG) and I love it! This past weekend I was able to go on a retreat for the AG all around campus and it seriously was the most amazing thing ever!. I have gone to so many different leadership trainings, retreats and other things, but there was something different about this one. it was just amazing. I have never felt like i learned more about myself in one weekend than i did this weekend. Life is such an interesting thing. It gives you people and friends that you can learn from and grow from. I became such great friends with people i JUST met. Its such a great thing to know that i can become a great leader, that i can be the leader that i want to be. I know that this year will be great! i know that no matter what i will be able to be great. I can now say that I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE AND LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment