Saturday, November 6, 2010

humans vs. zombies AGGIE style :)




wow! i dont even know where to begin! This week has been one of the greatest, most fun, stressful, and extremely exciting weeks i have had at college. I explained about the zombies vs humans game last blog. well heres what happened. I started out as a human with my nerf gun loaded ready to win the battle. I did really well until dinner time the first night. Then i was killed. I got a little too into the competition and was way upset about being killed. (i put a 150% into all that i do and sometimes it gets the best of me) Because of my extremely competitive side, i wanted to not play so that i would not feel the stress of competition and the emotion that comes along with that. If it weren't for my roommates taking me out to "kill" on tuesday, i would not have enjoyed the week. Killing humans became my obsession. I reallly got into it! I killed twice within an hour (both boys who thought they were free of the zombie horde until they were killed) and I was really enjoying being a living dead :)You see, because i get so into things, i tend to dress up. I really enjoyed the experience. Zombies v Humans is a great game! I have to give credit to the man who brought the game to our school. I know him personally because he is my AG advisor. His name is Brice Colby and without him this week would have not happened, so thanks Brice :)
p.s. ARAGABADGAEIREF ERRRRRRRRRR. (translation= GO ZOMBIES!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment