Thursday, November 18, 2010

THANK YOU!

In honor of the lovely holiday of Thanksfiving, this blog is going to be all about things I am thankful for and people I want to thank :) I am thankful for leaves. I love the way they change colors, fall, and cruch when you walk through them. I am thankful for mountains. I would rather be in the mountains in a tent then in a house with a bed. I am thankful for the sky. I love the sky! At night it is gorgeous and full of stars and the wonderful moon. I love how during the day it can be the brightest blue or the dullest grey! I just love watching the sky change. I am thankful for crayons. I love to color. :) I am thankful for games. Video games, online games, board games, mind games, all games. I just love to have fun and play! I am thankful for snow and rain. I LOVE rain!!! I am still getting used to snow but rain is my most favorite thing. I can stand outside or dance around in the rain for hours!! I just LOVE it!! :) I am thankful for trees, grass, flowers, bugs, and broccoli. I am thankful for playgrounds and swings. Swinging is my FAVORITE thing and I really enjoy it! I am thankful for children! I love kids! I love playing with them, teaching them, joking with them, holding them, and just plain being around them. There is something wonderful about the joy of a child that I just love. I am thankful for my family. There are no words that can describe the joy I feel when I am around them and how badly I really miss them. I am thankful for teaching, teachers, and school. I love to teach. It is what I want to do with my life and I enjoy it. I love the teachers I have had that have influenced my life for the better. i am thankful for school and the opportunity to learn. I am thankful for my friends and roommates. I am so blessed to have such great friends!!! I love them all so much!! I miss the ones that live in Germany and Las Vegas and I am so grateful for the ones that live in Logan and keep me company. I am grateful for the school that I go to! I love and always have loved Utah State! There is just something about Logan, about USU that has always made me feel like I belong. I do belong here and I LOVE IT!!! I am thankful for blankets and barefeet :) I am thankful for pretty dresses and gym shorts. I am thankful for talking. I am thankful for music. Specifically country music. I LOVE country music! It makes me SO happy!!! There is just an amazing thing about it that I feel so great listening to it. I am thankful for the way I talk. I am thankful for me. I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful that I have people who love me. I am thankful that each day I wake up and take a breath. I am thankful to have a job. I am thankful that can be here on this earth at this time experiencing all that I am experiencing. I am thankful that I live the life I live. I am thankful for opportunities to serve those around me. I am thankful for people who serve me. I am thankful for all these things and so much more! This month is all about giving back and acknowledging what you are thankful for, so take some time and let someone know you appreciate them, trust me, it will make their day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment